About Interstate Auto Auction
Since the early 2000s, Interstate Auto Auction has been providing a valuable venue where the public can, "Buy like the dealers do!" Interstate Auto Auction has held over 1,000 public car auctions on both online and in person at our convenient location in Salem, NH off Interstate 93. Tens of Thousands of satisfied customers have purchased vehicles here at deep discounted prices, far below retail. When you buy at Auction you receive a tremendous value.
Stop paying top dollar on retail vehicles when you can purchase cars ready to drive home at wholesale prices, for as much as 60% off Dealership prices.
Interstate Auto Auction began over 10 years ago as a small 40 car a week auto auction. Since then we have grown into one of the largest public car auctions in the United States with nearly 150+ vehicles being auctioned off every week and an astonishing 70,000+ cars sold all over the World.
1. No Special License Required! You do not need a dealer license to purchase a vehicle at Interstate Auto Auction. Most Auctions require you to be a licensed dealer; we are Open to the Public. Anyone is Welcome.
2. FREE Registration/Free To BID! There is no fee to register or to participate in the Auction. We require no money down to preview the cars, bid online or bid in person. Many Auctions require you to pay money just to simply walk through the doors or they will have a registration fee to bid, but here it's ALL FREE!
3. Preview/Test Drives/Test Starts! One of the only Auctions that let you test drive vehicles before the Auction starts. Here in Salem, NH you can test drive cars on our our Test Track before the auction at 9:00AM - 5:00 PM. You will be hard pressed to find Auctions that will let you even look inside the cars before the Auction let alone giving you the power and freedom to drive cars on a property before the Auction all day.
Please note, that unless otherwise noted all sellers who bring vehicles to the Auction have the right to set a reserve price on any vehicles that go through our Auction. Sellers can also sell cars with No Reserve or Low Reserves as well. Low Reserve cars can sell up to 70% off the Retail Price. If you see a vehicle marked "No Reserve" it will be in the title of the car in our online catalog if you do not see the words "No Reserve" the car has a reserve price. The good news is that whether a vehicle has a reserve or not you will save thousands off the retail price.
5. Longer Guarantee than the other Auctions! Other Auctions who offer a Guarantee give usually an hour or two to report a motor or transmission complete replacement. Interstate Auto Auction has extended this time period to 10:30am on the second business day after the auction. For example, on a Wednesday auction purchase you have until Friday 10:00 AM to report any motor or transmission complete replacement issue. For those of you that may not be as familiar with Auctions this time frame is one of best if not the best in the Auction industry. This Guarantee is given to you in an effort to help our customers have as much time as possible in an Auction format. We hope if you are considering buying at an Auction you understand for an Auction this time period for returns is virtually unheard of in the auto Auction industry and we are happy to be trail blazer in this industry as it greatly benefits our auction and our customers.
6. In Business For Over a Decade! We are a quality business the believes in fair practices and honesty. We have been in business for well over tens years and have worked very hard to be one of the most successful Public Auctions in the United States. We know that this has happened because our Auction allows you what other Auctions won't and the price is almost always unbeatable. We have sold everything from Maserati's to Honda's all over the World to satisfied customers. We have even sold Box Trucks, Fleet, Construction, Repos, Donations, Dirt Bikes, Motor Cycles and Golf Carts. After selling over 70,000 vehicles we can honestly say we are here to stay and will always strive to improve our operations to ensure more success in the future.
Important Information Before You Bid
ONLINE CREDIT CARD PAYMENTS MAY NOT EXCEED $5000.00 IF THE CHARGE IS MORE THAN THIS, THE BUYER MUST FOLLOW THE GUIDELINES IMPOSED BY THE AUCTION FOR PAYMENT. PLEASE CALL AUCTION HOUSE FOR MORE DETAIL.
For Even More Information we strongly advise you to read these frequently asked questions for best experience and to show you how transparent we are as a Auction House.
First Alert Bulletin
Sign up for our first alert email bulletin!. You will receive ADVANCE notice of great deals, and special promotions. Sign up for the first alert email bulletin today.
©Interstate Auto Auction 2018